Friday, June 11, 2010

Adidas Ad


Like a lot of people my age, I've watched Star Wars IV in excess of a thousand times and all three films from the 70s and 80s hold a special place in my heart. It was appalling when they added in the extra scenes with the crass special effects for the DVD release of the original trilogy.
I'm by no means a Star Wars geek, but I just couldn't help my chin hitting the floor when I saw it, shortly followed by some totally irrational but well deserved screaming.
There are some things that should just not be messed with. That said, I actually enjoyed this spot for Adidas Originals. The quality of the post production and the humour spot on, as well as a good mix of people from different worlds which is perfectly fitting. But you still shouldn't have messed with it and for that I want to slap you all in the face. Really hard.