Monday, January 5, 2009

First Day Back


First day back after the new year is normally a shock to the system, but I've had a pretty calm Christmas break as we (almost) completely closed for the festive period. The result? An enthusiastic start to the next year of Trap 5, with a lot of good stuff planned for 09.

It's snowing outside but I'm happy working (although the lure of catching snowflakes on my tongue is pretty strong). If you haven't tried doing that since you were five years old, you really need to.


New years resolutions are to be more organised. To back up my work more often. To be more organised with how I back up my work (spent a lot of time over Christmas trying to rid my various drives of duplicate files and I just don't trust Time Machine yet). To keep on top of my finances better. To keep running. To cook more. To cook more varied dishes than cheese on toast. To drink less tea. To drink more water. To clean my teeth more thoroughly. And the staple NYR in most people's arsenal... To stick to the NYRs for more than a week. Oh, and to be more optimistic.

Work wise, we've uploaded our little YouTube animation for Winergy Equilibrium, which was great fun. If you own a horse, you have to feed them this stuff - it's catered specifically for your kind of horse and they love it. It's just a bit like eating a weird cereal and a fistful of hay. Apparently.

I'm off to drink tea and eat cheese on toast while randomly backing up some files into the first TO SORT OUT folder of 2009... Happy New Year.